Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Better.


It's getting better. Instead of tears running down my cheeks, it's just a random twinge and frown. Yesterday I started my period. In the shower this morning I had "flashbacks" of the ordeal.

Today is my first day at a new job! I'm excited but also slightly bummed that I'll be waking up at 5:30am every single day. I'm going to miss Oliver. He's already giving me the sad eyes. He's a punk. Maybe I should call in sick and snuggle with the cats all day. Zim knows something's up. He was sleeping on my head this morning in hopes to suffocate me enough to stay home.

So, I suppose miscarriages get better with time. They sure suck. And I had a slight fear that my period would start with those horrible pains. Every cramp reminds me of it.
An unedited photo of Oliver's sly death glare. And below is the cute Zim face I wake up to every morning.
Off to catch the bus and start my new job. I'm going to have to take my cats with me on occasion...

No comments:

Post a Comment